The “Like a Finger Pointing to the Moon” series is an exploration into the landscape of self-cultivation. The series includes courses of:
• Three Hours
• One Day
• Two Days
• 40 Hours
• One Year Training
Each course has the same goal to:
- Frame the landscape of self-cultivation
- Introduce the fundamentals of all self-cultivation vehicles
- Introduce specific vehicles of transformation used to assist our self-cultivation efforts
- Share practical techniques to incorporate into our daily lives
- Group conversation
- Group process
- Dynamic exercise
- Breathing practices
The 1 & 2 DAY course will do the following to varying degrees of depth
We will dive into questions such as:
- What is a vehicle of transformation?
- What does it mean to engage a vehicle of transformation and what does that look like?
- What is a myth and how do we all find our way into living our own personal myth?
- What are the nine attributes that arise when a vehicle of transformation is fully engaged?
- How can the concept of relationship be applied to bring awareness and growth to our lives?
- What does it mean to “manifest”, and is there a formula for conscious creation?
- What is the makeup of the Human Energy Consciousness System?
- What are the tools used by vehicles of transformation to effect change in our lives?
- How do we use our bodies, breath and minds in our self-cultivation and personal growth practices?
- Energetic anatomy
- Taoist cosmology
- The economics of energy within our bodies and among the interplay of energies in the universe.
This program is best suited for all people interested in personal growth, self cultivation, Energetic Medicine, magic, mystery and conscious creation. This immersion will also benefit health care professionals looking to broaden their practice or deepen their subtle, clinical awareness.